In consideration of the coronavirus pandemic and its impact on lives around the world, Quick Fix Electronics wanted to take a moment to address what we’re doing across our locations. The health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority. We are continuing to monitor the latest news regarding COVID-19, and following the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) recommendations on the situation.
Quick Fix Electronics is making decisions to make sure that we are in compliance with the local government in New Jersey and keep the community safe. As community members and small business owners, store hours and policies may vary based on federal, state, and local guides as well as what we think is best for our customers, employees, and region. Changes to operating hours, temporary closures, and additional information are being updated on our website as quickly as possible.
To remain open and continue to ensure the safety of your devices, we have implemented the following safety measures and shared them with our franchise locations.
- Our technicians continue to practice good hygiene practices by sanitizing all surfaces and door handles.
- All devices are sanitized upon drop off and before being returned to the customer.
- Work stations are disinfected pre and post-repair.
- Devices will be kept separate from other devices.
- We are offering mail-in repair options.
- We are also providing pickup and delivery repair services. Contact us for more details.
Additionally, we are instructing our employees to remain home if they have any symptoms of illness and ask that our customers utilize the same level of caution. As the situation evolves, we will continue to take the actions necessary to protect our community. Our thoughts are with those that have been affected.