Website Quick Fix Electronics LLC
The Next Level Of Communication
Quick Fix Electronics in Belleville, NJ is hiring technicians with experience in repairing cell phones, tablets, and other personal electronic devices. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience in the small electronic device repair field, exhibit retail sales skills, possess excellent customer service and relationship-building skills, demonstrate a basic understanding of electronics, and possess an ability to communicate with management and lead a team.
This position offers the ability to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new opportunity with Quick Fix Electronics.
In addition to the repair technician responsibilities, the successful candidates will also be full team members responsible for selling all the products associated with Quick Fix Electronics operations.
To learn more, please reply and send your resume with your phone number.
Duties (Training will be provided)
• Repair cell phones, tablets, and other devices as needed
• Receive, pack, and ship these devices
• Maintain proper inventory
• Participate in formal training of store associates to include tearing down devices, taking photos, assisting with video training production
• Provide live camera-based remote support (i.e., Skype) for in-store device repairs
• Minimum H.S. diploma/equivalent plus 3-6+ months of device repair experience or similar technical skills.
• Must be available to work one-day weekend shift
• In lieu of device repair experience, minimum associates degree in electronics, or other technical degrees
• Demonstrated technical aptitude. Able to quickly pick up on new processes and technologies without a lot of guidance
• Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to effectively manage and track multiple commitments; effectively prioritize, follow up, and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication and customer service skills, both oral and written. Strong customer service focus. Ability to inform, teach, and train
• Good technical writing skills preferred
• Working conditions are typical for a retail environment, with some tasks (i.e., live store support) being done in a traditional office setting
• This position requires the employee to regularly use hands to handle or touch electronic products. The position also requires the employee to regularly use a computer and other office equipment
• This position requires lifting 10-20 lbs. on a regular and frequent basis, 50 lbs. on an occasional basis, and more than 50 lbs. on an infrequent basis
Perks: Training, Employee discount, bonus, flexible hours
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org